Saturday 30 November 2013

November Empties

Hey Guys, 
Ive been trying to use all my shower gels up, so i don't have loads just sitting around half full and the same with face washes, and i haven't done to badly..



Clean & Clear advantage daily scrub| I do like this especially when my skin is having a bad break out, but saying that i hardly ever re buy face wash, cause i like try new ones.

REN ACTIV 7 EYE GEL | I didn't buy this it came free in a magazine although i cant remember which one, it felt really moisturise but i didn't notice any difference but saying that I'm only 23 and I'm not sure i actually need eye cream yet and especially not for price this sells for at full size!

Organic Surge Beragmot Shower Gel | I adore organic shower gel and this one just smell Divine, i always get complimented on the scent of this as its so sweet and fruity at the same time. I will defiantly be re purchasing this one. 

Organic Surge Sweet Blossom Shower Gel | Another organic shower which i just loved. This one is so soothing and more my skin feel nourished, a defiant re purchase 

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing wash | It was okay but just another face wash, nothing special. 

Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub | I love this scrub, its smells amazing! and it have the perfect amount of grainy bit to really exfoliate your skin, this is my four pot of this and it wont be the last! 

BIO OIL| I got this sample free at a conversation i went too.. and it is lovely and makes your skin feel so hydrated.. So i would recommend it and the best place to buy Ive i have found is on amazon, £10 for a 200ml bottle. 


What have you used up this month? 



No comments: