I've just come back from my holiday and i had this beauty box waiting for me when i opened the door, I've waited for this box for ages and was so excited to see what i got.
So this is what i got...
- Essie Sleek Stickers - These sticker do look really cool, but my nails are to short at the moment to try these out..
- Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - I've wanted this for ages, as i change my nail polish daily and this just makes it so much easier.
- L'Occitane Hand Cream - I've already got this Hand Cream but you can never have too much!
- Butter London Nude Polish - A lovely Nude polish with a shimmer to it..
- The Vintage Cosmetic Company Nail File - Can always use another nail file
- Rituals Nail Varnish Corrector Pen- I am so excited to try this, it removes mistakes quickly and i'll do a full review as soon as possible.
- Nail Inc Polishes - Neon polish - Notting Hill Polish & Kensington Caviar Top Coat Which drys in 45 seconds. Ill do a full review within the week as i will be wearing this to a wedding the end of the week.
Overall a Good box for the Price of £14.95 .. and its my first Latest in Beauty and i would buy again.