- Calypso Sun Lotion SPF 30 you can get it here for £6
- Nivea Hawaiian Bliss & Oil its such fresh and uplifting scent and you can get it here
- Garnier Skin Naturals Summer Body Moisturising Lotion gives such a nice even tan and smells lovely you can get it here
- Simple Sun-kissed Moisture Cream, is great product especially if like me you don't like putting fake tan on your face, it just causes so many break outs its just not worth it. But this builds a nice even colour without the irritation.. Just Brilliant! you can get it here
- Garnier Caffeine Anti-Dark Circles Roll-On in Light is great for those pesky dark circles especially in this great weather when you don't want to wear loads of make up, and you can pick it up here
- Rimmel Sunshimmer Gradual Glow in Light Matte is a great product for a bit of a top up, and the fact its also a gradual tan just help the cause of my milk bottle legs, a great product overall and get yours here
- Elvive Extraordinary Oil is a wonderful product that really lives up to everything it claims such as leaves hair soft and nourished aswell as other things. I use this everyday before i get in the shower on dry hair and when i get out on my damp hair, and my hair has never been so manageable, my hair is generally one big knot that takes up alot of time, but this product has saved me so much time and energy, i can't rave about this enough! Get yours here
What are you Summer essentials?