Saturday 20 July 2013

Miss GlossyBox July/August

I cancelled my subscription to Glossy box last month, but i thought i'd give Miss Glossy box another chance, because at £7 every other month, i do think its better quality for money, and with it being high street there is a better chance of me re-buying the products. 
This is what i received this month.. 
  • Glossy box false lashes,these are going to go to waste as i can't stand false lashes, they just don't suit me at all. 
  • Beyonce Midnight heat tester, I am glad to get this as Beyonce Heat is my favourite perfume so i'm looking forward to trying this. 
  • Kiss Nail Wraps, I've never had a successful go at nail wraps they never look right, but ill have another go with these. 
  • VO5 Plump it up Dry Backcomb Spray I'm looking forward to trying as well, it will help me sort my beehive out for my cousins wedding in two weeks :)
  • Miss Patisserie Starlight 'Macaroon' Bath Fizzy, this is another product i'm not to bothered about I'm not a bath person, I might give these to my sister. 


Overall abit of boring box, i think i might be cancelling miss glossy box aswell
If you want a miss glossy box you can get yours here

What do you think about this months miss glossy box?

Kerrie x 

No comments: