Monday 4 November 2013

Daily Make up Routine.

It may seem like a lot of make up to use every day but, i can have a full face on in under 7 mins (that's right i timed it) So this is what i use.. 
Firstly i use Garnier Perfect Blur primer all over my face. 
Then i use the Bourjois Happy Light Base Serum in Matte on the super oily parts of my face like my t-zone. 
Next i apply Rimmels Match Perfection in True Ivory all over the face. 
Seventeens Phwoarr Paint in Fair is applied on my under eye circles heaven there dark!! 
Next Rimmels Wake me up Concealer is applied on any other blemishes i may have on my face. 
To set my base i apply Soap and Glory's One Heck of a Blot over the my face. 
Next i fill my eyebrows in with Rimmels professional eyebrow pencil in Dark Brown
Moving on to eyes i use MUA Undress me too palette to create a daytime smokey eye. 
Finishing off with a coat of Seventeens Dolled Up mascara.
And to Finish the whole look off i sweep a very light dusting of Sleek Blush in Pomegranate across my cheeks. 


Take Care ! 



No comments: