Monday 4 November 2013

Night Time Routine

Hi Guys, 
I have taken a month off from blogging as i just got so caught up with everything going on at the moment, but i'm back :) 
I thought i'd start with my Nightly routine.. Most of you will already know my skin hates me, and i'm constantly breaking out, also my skin is very hormonal, so at least once a month i have a huge break out.. So these are the products i use to try and keep it under control:
  •  Clean & Clear Blackhead Daily Scrub which i use morning & night.
  •  Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer which i use morning & night.
  •  Garnier  Fresh Essential Toner which i use morning & night.
  •  Peaches & Clean which i cover my face with every other night, this isn't for everyone but  works for me.
  •  Ren Active Eye Gel which i use morning & night
  • Blistex i use this every night just before bed and leaves my lips so soft! 
  • Clean & Clear Advantage Spot Treatment Gel Fast Action i use this on any of the pesky spots!




Hope your all well .. 

Follow me on instagram : pearlsandlillies 



No comments: