Today I chose natural make up look and i'm going to work you through how i achieved it.
- After cleansing toning and moisturizing my face, i apply Collection 2000 Primed Ready Primer and wait for it to dry.
- Then i apply one full pump of my Favourite Foundation Rimmels Wake me up in Ivory blending it outwards from my nose.
- Next i apply ELF Mineral Concealer in Light with a brush under my eyes and on any blemishes i may have.
- I then move on to my eyes and i use the MUA in Undressed using the light brown.
- A new product I've just started using is the The ELF Studio Eyebrow Treat and Tame in Medium. Which keep my brows in perfect condition.
- The blush i use is ELF's Mineral Blush in Bliss and i just sweep it over the apple of my cheeks.
- Next i sweep a light covering of MUA pro powder shine control in translucent over my base to help control the oil on my face.
- Then i apply two coats of Benefits They're Real Mascara.
- And Lastly i apply a coat of ELF's Hypershine Gloss in Flirt.
Hope your find this useful..
Would you like to see Youtube Video's of make - up application?